Where we are and what we do
The Careers & Enterprise Centre is in WG3 Queens' Building.
Jobs & Work Experience
- For internships, part time and graduate jobs search QM JobOnline
- QRecruit is our temporary work and internships portal
- Our Work Experience hub lists opportunities on and local to campus to build your experience
- See our resources on CVs, jobhunting and interviews
- Book an appointment to discuss your work experience options or for feedback on your CV or application
Our resource portal - for sample CVs, example interview questions, online psychometric tests and more
We are busy arranging a range of events and workshops for the next term. From mid September, you can click on the image to view our events calendar.
A range of support is available to students who want to start up or develop their own business idea, including 1-1 enterprise appointments, training, and bookable workspace.
QMUL Jobs Blog
The international students area is for all overseas students (EU/non-EU).
Information and advice about finding part time work, internships and jobs after graduation in the UK and overseas.
Workshops for PhD students
Browse our materials from our PhD workshops, including CVs, interviews and career planning.
Interview and psychometric test practice tools
Interactive interview simulator
- practice interview questions
- find out what employers are looking for
- email email@example.com to be sent a practice test.
Practice for assessment days and psychometric tests
- try numerical, verbal, logical and diagrammatic tests
- contains sample case study exercise
- Register with Assessment Day and our new provider Graduates First
using your @qmul email address